GES delivers a distinctive supply chain performance that enables clients to segregate the transportation carrier costs from origin to destination.
Through our cargo management services, we enable customers to:
- Optimize their supply chain operations while reducing costs in parallel
- Have better visibility and control over their supply chain network
- Select carrier(s) of optimal transportation cost and transit time
- Receive collective information from all providers/ lanes through the automation (EDI) potential
- Receive consistent and excellent service on all lanes
- Receive superior customer service through a single point of contact
Our Cargo Management Services also allow shippers to maintain high levels of service quality on the key ends of the supply chain; origin and destination, while optimizing their port to port transportation costs that represent the highest share.
GES cargo management consistently provides shippers with:
- Shipment booking
- Purchase Order visibility
- Shipment visibility & Customized Reporting
- Documentation Management
- Delivery Management
- Equipment Management
- Data Aggregation and Scorecards
Consulting and Optimization:
GES offers improved supply chain operations and consultation that takes the clients business to a next level of efficiency and effectiveness. Our team of consultants identifies inefficiencies of the current supply chain procedures and recommends strategic solutions and action plan while providing ranking measurements through benchmarking approaches.
As a logistics company with deep, hands-on industry experience, we identify improvement opportunities, strategize, implement and execute.
- Network Optimization
- Inventory Optimization
- Domestic Transportation Management
- Carrier Management/Procurement and Freight Bill Audit
- Compliance Consulting
- Project Logistics Management
- Contract Logistics and Distribution Management